We invite you all to the opening of the third season of the WordPress Luxembourg Community with a 3-part series of WordPress training, specifically aimed at beginners.
Those 3 - totally free - training sessions are designed to help beginners start on the right foot and avoid the common pitfalls.
Getting started with WordPress - from Zero to Hero
The first 2 sessions will be all about WordPress. We'll cover topics and answer questions such as:
- What exactly is WordPress?
- Difference between WordPress (.org) and wordpress.com
- Where to start?
- How to get a domain name and hosting?
- How to install WordPress and best-practice setup for a new website
- Making it look good: how to pick and customise a theme?
- Adding new functionalities: what are plugins and how do they work?
- How to set your goals and plan your site's structure?
- Start writing: how to create and manage your content?
- Getting the word out: you have a new site setup, now what?
- Conversions: reputation, leads, sales, etc. How to reach your goals?
- What cost does all of this involves?
- How can I keep my site safe and secure?
The third session will tackle the digital marketing aspects of a website and give you plenty of tips and tricks to help you achieve the goal you have in creating your WordPress site.
After each session, we'll all have a drink together and make the Luxembourgish WordPress community live and breath! 😀
EVERYONE IS WELCOME - WE MEAN E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E
At the WordPress Meetups, you're all welcome, no matter your WordPress level. If you like WordPress, you should come!
We always do our best to make sure that every "level" of WordPress user will go home with new, cool ideas and tips to improve his use of WordPress.
The first session starts on September, 13th
To help us organise the best events possible, please register now on meetup and please update your RSVP if you can't make it.